School Travel Sales Executive
Position: School Travel Sales Executive
Activ4 is a school specialist tour operator providing sport, ski, performing arts and adventure holidays in exciting locations throughout the world.
As a member of our sales team you will be an integral part of this growing company and your role will be to develop our client base and to secure new business. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining long lasting relationships with clients to provide bespoke educational travel solutions. You will have the drive to familiarise yourself with the product, the skill to interpret and understand the requirements of the client, be an outstanding communicator with the flair to build a rapport quickly.
- Pro-actively seek and develop new relationships with prospective clients and strategic partners
- Develop incoming and outbound telesales strategies that complement the specific requirements of our client group.
- Provide after sales support and maintain continued relationships with your client portfolio
- Maintain knowledge of Company product and industry requirements
- Uphold a 1-1 relationship with all clients required to develop business growth
- Maintaining a good general knowledge of CRM software
- Performing and delivering to agreed performance objectives
Sales experience in educational travel would be an advantage but it is not essential. We are looking for candidates with an outgoing personality, confidence and the ability to influence opinion. This role requires the confidence to deal with clients both by phone and, when required, in person.
The hours of work are predominantly 8:30am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday although there may be a requirement occasionally to operate outside these times if, for instance, talking to parents groups or travelling to resort. There is a competitive salary package and bonus structure based on experience.
Please send your CV and covering letter to infoactiv4.com or to email us with any enquiries.