The 2023 ski season is already a busy one. Let us help you plan your next ski trip in time. Why? To ensure you get your choice of resort and the best price!
Finding a ski trip destination is one of the first steps in leading a ski trip, it can feel overwhelming when faced with so many great options. Our job is to help you find the best resort suited to you.
Take a look at some of our popular most loved destinations to take the first step in booking…
- Largest Skiable area in Pyrenees with 200km of piste and 112 lifts.
- Perfect of all abilities of skiers, with 53% of resort green and blue runs and a covered travelator.
- One of the longest seasons in Europe, with 65% snow cannon coverage promising great skiing conditions.
- Tax free shopping!
- 400km piste, over 200 runs and 88 lifts, ensuring something for everyone.
- Stay in the village of Pragelato, a relaxed, charming Italian alpine village in a family run hotel, complete with an indoor pool.
- Previously home to the 2006 winter Olympics, Sestriere offers world class skiing.
- Height of Milky Way means great skiing conditions.
- 300km of terrain and 156 runs, with areas for beginners and challenging off-piste areas.
- Home to the Grande Motte Glacier, with 3600m long run flowing down into Val Claret.
- Tignes Les Brevieres offers the best of both worlds as a picturesque village with easy access to the slopes due to new lift installations in 2018/19.
Bad KleinKirchheim, Austria
- 103km of piste, with a breakdown of 18km for beginners, 77km for intermediates and 7km for advanced skiing, including the 3.5km Franz Klammer World Cup run.
- Fluent English speaking ski school.
- St Kathrein Thermal Spa, with a number of pools and a slide, the perfect way to relax after a long day skiing.
Check out some great offers on one of these popular trips…
None of these trips your ideal destination? Not to worry. At Activ4 we have something for everyone, visit our website to see more of our ideal destinations!