Here at Activ4, we are always keen to grow and offer more fantastic options for our school partners.
2019 sees the launch of our Geography Field trips for Spain, and we are running a free site inspection in October half term to get you as excited about this fantastic new product as we are!
Spain is an ideal location for a school Geography tours due to its incredibly varied landscape and diverse coastal regions. Our GCSE and A-Level Geography courses are curriculum lead, based on specifications for the following exam boards: AQA, CIE, Edexcel, Eduqas and OCR. Our standard tour will last 4 nights accommodation with 3 and a half days of tailored teaching specifically planned for your group, in from Coastal Landscapes to Soils and the Biosphere.
All of our tours will be led by a Geography expert and qualified teacher with a joint honours degree from Exeter University in Geology and Geography who has been teaching geography field studies for over thirty years, and has worked as a senior tutor with the Field Studies Council. Your group are in safe hands as he also has valid first aid and mountain leadership qualifications!
Each tour will be tailored to your objectives and needs, and our partner will work with you to ensure the course meets your expectations and supplements your curriculum fully.
In conjunction with our partners, we are offering a free site inspection to showcase what is available for Geography trips in the incredible Costa Brava region of Spain. Here you will concentrate on a range of countryside settlements in and around Girona and showcase the range of fieldwork on offer.
The details of the trip are as follows:
- FREE half-board accommodation in a 3 star hotel close to the coast
- FREE 2 days of guided fieldwork to coastal, tectonics and place studies field sites
- Possible transport to / from airports dependent upon number of teachers attending and flight times
What we need from you:
- To be a Geography Teacher interested in running tours to Spain
- To purchase your own return flights to either Barcelona or Girona. Both are under an hours’ drive away